AL Daloop group provides the overall supervision on managing and operating newly established industrial projects, and represents their owners through the following:
- Create general plan for the company and define the production and sales targets, after studying the market needs and analyzing the internal and external environment (SWOT analysis).
- Design a follow up system.
- Create maintenance, production, and quality assurance plans.
- Manage the procurement of raw materials, to ensure availability and best prices.
- Plan for future development and expansion.
- Manage safety, security and administration affairs.
- Manage human resources and legal affairs.